ITW Security Division's Covid HoloPrint laminate Patch combines holographic and printed features in a single design thus helping to prevent counterfeiting and aid in the authentication of genuine documents. The printed features are in many cases unique ITW patented features and they are printed in excellent registration to the hologram.
This laminate patch provides excellent adhesion and durability to protect personalized data against daily wear and tear and is designed to work with a wide variety of plastic ID card substrates, including PVC, composite PVC, PET, PC and cardstocks that are personalized with dye diffusion thermal transfer (D2T2) and resin retransfer printing technologies.
- Full customized holographic and printed features in excellent registration to each other
- Unique patented printed features including OVTek® and lmaprotek®
- Cannot be reproduced using a printer or photocopier
- Excellent durability for long-life cards
- Can be combined with ITW Security Division Imagedata D2T2 ribbons for a complete personalization and security solution
- Driving Licenses
- National ID Cards
- Healthcare, Voting, and Social Welfare Cards
- Working Cards
- Resident Permits